Tuesday, December 17, 2013

My New Year's Countdown



Blogs By Heather


Since I'm really behind on my GoodReads 2013 Reading Challenge, I have decided to do a New Year's Countdown.  There are fourteen days until the new year, and I have fourteen books left to read.  So that's one book per day.  Now I'm going to share for you the books I plan on reading, and hopefully reviewing after!

1. Who Done It? by Jon Scieszka


2. Winter's Child by Cameron Dokey


3. Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy by Ally Carter


4. Day of Doom by David Baldacci


5. Prodigy by Marie Lu


6. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell


7. Paper Towns by John Green


8. Champion by Marie Lu


9. An Abundance of Katherines by John Green


10. The Darkest Minds Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken


11. Insurgent by Veronica Roth


12. Allegiant by Veronica Roth


13. Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan


14. Wintertown by Stephen Emond


Keep in mind these books are not set in stone and are subject to change especially depending on the books I receive for Christmas.  If you're like me and are behind on your Reading Challenge or Goal for 2013 then join in on my New Year's Countdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment