Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Daily Distractions - Internet

One of the biggest distractions from reading, as I'm sure you all agree, is the internet.  I get sucked into Netflix, Facebook, GoodReads, or YouTube.  As I'm sure you know the internet has many wonderful things to distract from things you don't enjoy and even things you do enjoy.  It's usually not a problem while I'm have the book in my hand and I'm reading it, but when I want to read but say "let me just check Facebook first."  That's when the trouble arises.  I end up flipping through photos or watching YouTube videos for hours and never quite get to reading.  That's all right though, because there's always the next day.  Today I'm going to share with you some of my favorite internet distractions, I hope I'm not the only one that gets sucked in.

1.YouTube- YouTube is a wonderful thing.  So many amazing people make hilarious or insightful videos.  From crash course, an education based channel, to nerimon, where there are videos of all types of things.  Some of my all time favorite YouTube videos include the following:
















2. Pardon my french,  F*** my Life







3. Tumblr/Facebook, do I need to explain?

4. Netflix. Top TV Shows include...

 

and many many more.


5. GoodReads- obvious reasons but I'll explain anyway.  I.  LOVE.  BOOKS.  Okay? Okay. (see what I did there?)


Ok I will have my review of The Fault in Our Stars on Sunday; I promise.  "When you have eliminated all which is possible, then whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth".



No comments:

Post a Comment