Monday, February 3, 2014

Book Blogger Hop: January 31st - February 6th




This Week's Question:

When you receive new books in the mail, do the older ones get moved to the bottom of your list or do go strictly "by the book" and keep your list with older books first and then the new ones? 

My Answer:

When I receive new books I will be more likely to read them than books I already own, just because they're new and fresh in my mind. But it also depends. If there's a book I really want to read, I'll read it even if I just got a bunch of new books. Do you do that too, or am I the only one who does that? I try to read books as I buy them though, so I don't end up with a huge shelf of books that I haven't read...



Yea, that doesn't really work very well... I have lots of books that I need to read. 

That's all for today, Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment