Monday, January 20, 2014

2014 Bookish Resolutions

These are my Bookish Goals for 2104, and I now they're a little late but better late than never. 

Goal 1: Number of books. I plan to read 100 books this year, but might lower this number due to some other goals I am setting for myself this year, like watching more movies and writing more posts.


Goal 2: Reduce T.B.R. Pile. I want to read more books that I already own. I currently own 104 books that I have not read, and I really want to read all of these books!


Goal 3: Read more adult books. This year I want to read at least 5 adult books.


Goal 4: Read more classics. I would like to read at least 3 classics this year.


Goal 5: Read "big books".  I want to read more longer books(500+ pages).  My goal is to read at least 2 "big books" this year.


Goal 6: Complete series. I want to complete 6 series (serieses?) this year.


Goal 7: Read middle grade books. I want to read at least 5 middle grade/children's books this year.


Goal 8: Watch more movies. I want to watch 50 movies this year; book-adaptations or otherwise.

Goal 9: Post stories. This year I want to post little snipits of stories I write, or ideas that come to me and see where it goes from there.

Ok, so those are my goals for this year. I'm really excited for them, so wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment