Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Winter Wonderland Tag

This is the Winter Wonderland Tag. I know Christmas is over but it's still winter, and right now everything is covered in snow. I was inspired to do this tag by TheReadables, PeruseProject, padfootandprongs07, Bookables, ArielBisset, and WhittyNovels.


LES QUESTIONS:

1. What book is so happy and sweet that it warms your heart? - Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. Not only does this book take place in Paris, but it's got all the feels. Anna and Étienne are so cute, and it just makes me so happy.

2. What is your favorite book with a white cover? - Wow I have zero books with a white cover. The closest I could find is Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell which is a yellowish-white. This book is absolutely adorable, the characters and the story is just amazing.

3. You're sitting in a nice comfy chair, wearing a onesie, with a lovely warm hot chocolate but what MONSTER read are you reading? - The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick. This book is 500 pages and change but there are lots of pictures and it's a really quick read. The story is so heartwarming and it's one of my favorites. It's perfect for onesie time.

4. It started snowing so you decided to have a snowball fight! What fictional character would you love to have the snowball fight with? - I would have a snowball fight with Elsa and Anna from Frozen,so it can be during the summer! If it had to be during the winter I would have a snowball fight with Leo because he could melt the snow and keep me warm. I don't like being cold. In all serious-ness the snowball fight would be with Four because Four.

5. Sadly, your fire is beginning to go out. So what book would you tear the last few chapters out to throw into the fire? - Allegiant by Veronica Roth. The end of this book made me really sad, but as more time goes by I start to dislike it less and less. I really wish I hadn't read the end though, because I'm a happy ending kind of girl.

6. What book is so close to your heart that you would gift to someone this Christmas who hasn't read before but wants to get into reading? - The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stewart. I read these books a while ago, and they are really good. They are about a group of gifted children who are chosen for an adventure at the Learning Institute for the Very Enlightened (LIVE). Very cool series, highly recommended.

That is the end of the tag, all of these books are great and I hope you've found some new books to check out!

2 comments:

  1. I love that you answered Elsa and Anna for the snowball fight! I love Frozen. :) The Mysterious Benedict Society was a favorite of mine when I was younger, and I still need to read The Invention of Hugo Cabret!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Frozen is probably my second favorite Disney movie, behind the Little Mermaid. The Invention of Hugo Cabret is a great book, and it's a really quick read because of the illustrations!

      Delete