Sunday, January 12, 2014

Bout of Books Day 7 & Wrap-up





On Day 7 I finished Insurgent but didn't have time to start Allegiant, so my page count for the last day was pretty low.


Page Count: 100 pages






Now for the wrap-up.  This read-a-thon, I read three books:




That makes my total page count: 1,465 pages

Not as good as during the Book-Tube-A-Thon, but I'm proud of the reading I did especially on top of school work and I had lots of fun.  This Bout of Books I did some of the challenges, and participated in some of the Twitter chats.  If you think I should do a post of the daily challenges I did let me know.  I hope everyone enjoyed this read-a-thon as much as I did and didn't get too stressed.  Hopefully by the end of the week I'll have another post for you guys.


1 comment:

  1. I think Divergent and Insurgent were great choices for the read-a-thon and I hope you liked them. They're so easy to get into and fast paced.

    Great job!

    ReplyDelete