Friday, January 31, 2014

The Fault in Our Stars Movie Trailer

I just wanna give a shout-out to The Fault in Our Stars movie trailer that was released today! If you don't know the Fault in Our Stars is a book by John Green (review here) that is being made into a movie starring Shailene Woodley and Ansel Elgort. The movie is set to premiere on June 6th, and I can not wait to see it! Without further ado, here's the trailer...


I hope you all enjoy this trailer as much as I did, because the feels are reals. This movie looks so good, and I'm really excited especially with all of the vlogbrothers videos that were on set. If you missed any of them here they are for your enjoyment:











Okay, that's all I have to say. I will have another post up soon, leave a comment below if you liked these videos or want more posts like this in the future. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment