Thursday, January 16, 2014

Top 13 Most Expected Books of 2014

Next up is my list of 13 books I wish came out in 2013 so I don't have to wait for them until later this year!  Only a handful of these books have covers and or release dates and if they have them I will definitely share.


Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan.  This is the fifth and final book in the Heroes of Olympus series, so I can't tell you much without spoiling.  Highly recommend this series.  Releases October 7th.


Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins.  The third and final book in the Anna and the French Kiss companion series.  These books are so heartwarming and I can't wait to see what Stephanie does in the last book.  Releases March 13th.

The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey.  The sequel to the 5th Wave, which I read in 2013.  This series is about an alien invasion, and the survivors of this invasion.  Releases September 16th.


Dreams of Gods & Monsters by Laini Taylor.  The third and I believe final book in the Daughter of Smoke and Bone series.  I really liked the world in the first books, and  I want to see where it goes next.  Releases April 8th.



City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare.  The sixth and final book in the Mortal Instruments series, and the cover just dropped!  I can't wait to finish this series, although I still have to read the fourth and fifth books. Releases May 27th.


Clockwork Princess (paperback) by Cassandra Clare.  I recently bought the first two books in this series (The Infernal Devices series) but they were in paperback.  Now I'm waiting for this one to come out in paperback so I can just marathon them. Releases I don't know.


The One by Kiera Cass.  The third and final book in the Selection series.  The premise of this series intrigues me, but I didn't enjoy the second book very much.  Nonetheless, this series has lots of potential and I hope the third book doesn't disappoint.  Releases May 6th.

Age of the Fifth by Leigh Fallon.  The third and final book in the Carrier of the Mark series, about a girl who moves to Ireland and discovers that she has elemental powers.  Release date is I don't know.


Landline by Rainbow Rowell.  A new standalone novel that has to do with time travel.  It seems really cool, and I love Rainbow Rowell and can't wait to read more of her books.  Releases July 8th.

Alex Day's untitled book about the London Underground.  This book is by the YouTuber Alex Day, and basically he wrote a book about trains.  I really like Alex's videos and I imagine I would like his book.  The first chapter has been scheduled to publish digitally January 27th.  Can't wait for that! (P.S. There's a cover for each chapter I just can't find it online anywhere.)


#scandal by Sarah Ockler.  A new book about social media and how it can interfere and affect your life.  I really like other Sarah Ockler books I read and I'm patiently *cough* not *cough* waiting for this one.  Releases June 17th.


Between the Spark and the Burn by April Genevieve Tucholke.  The second and final book in the Between series.  The first book really intrigued me, especially with all the talk about who in the book is really the devil.  That was interesting, but some of the characters annoyed me.  I want this one to come out so I can just read it already.  This book, I thought, was also pretty good with the scare factor, if you like books like that.  Releases August 14th.

The Young Elite by Marie Lu.  A new series, that I'm so excited for because I love Marie Lu.  I have only read Legend but Prodigy and Champion are sitting on my shelves waiting to be read.  It takes place in a Renaissance-like world with rival clans.  It seems very interesting.  Releases in 2014.

Those are the books I'm most excited for, I'll be back soon with more Bookish things!

No comments:

Post a Comment